Morena Bella


As you might see i'm white,
european, no rapper!
Caucasian trash, yes !
but I ain't no backstepper
Try'ing to do my thing twisted,
in a different way
by mixing it shifted
put in some riddim, anyway-
I' just wanna be true
give you quality time
What I say as i do
like this rhyme o' mine
Got a hell lot to tell you
why more should we wait
let's be quick startin' somethin'
before it's getting too late
Cause the being together
is what I like most
Smoking threes, or whatever
-hey I ain't speaking b't weather!-
Maybe "loving each other"?
for a moment, my friend?
Share some time with each other?
Got some money to spent
we can share with each other
or just care for oneanother.
Sometimes the world we live in
is like a terminal patient
It needs a fix of pure love
just not to get wasted
refrain
Morena Bella mi nena
eres mi vida mi pena
me equivoca locuras
esta sabrosa cintura!

No comments:

Post a Comment